People groups love the Oppo F5 due to oppo F5 in exceptionally reasonableness value go with astounding highlights. The execution of Oppo F5 camera is great however the greater part of the people groups don’t think about the Oppo F5 shrouded highlights and a few hints and traps. Today I will demonstrate to you the every single Secret component and Tips and Tricks.
1 : Camera Operation and Tips and Tricks
- How to Use Full screen camera : Open your F5 camera >> at Top you will be seen >> Rectangle icon >> Press on it >> Click on Full screen camera. After do these simple setting you camera working on full screen.
- How to Use live filters : Open the camera >> Right side top >> You will be seen the bubble icon >> Press on it >> When you click on it >> Filters are start working >> Select the filter according to you need.
- How to Bokeh Mode : Open the camera >> at top you will be seen the DROP icon >> Press on it >> After pressing drop icon your BOKEH Mode is activated >> Capture beautifull movements with DSLR effects.
- How to Sticker or Watermarks in photo : The Features is works on only rear camera not on front >> Open the camera >> at top Right side you will be seen the BUBBLE icon >> Press on it >> you will be seen some option : Watermark >> Press on it >> Set up the watermarks according to your need.
2) How to Remove Trashes without download any 3rd party Application :
When the phone stutters, you can clean up the cache junk files, memory, and useless installation packages. Clean up your device.
Go to settings >> Phone Manager >> Clean and Speed up.
3) How to set up Off screen gestures:
Gestures are actually shortcut features, Suppose you want to unlock your smartphone without press power button. You can use: Double tap screen wake gestures.
How to enable more gestures and How to change default gestures: Go to settings >> Gestures & Motion and set up more off-screen gestures.
4) How to Screenshot in Oppo F5 :
If you want to screenshot in oppo f5, it’s very simple.
Press the Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. The system automatically captures the picture of your smartphone screen.
This feature actually emergency power saving feature.
How to enable it : Go to settings >> Battery >> Enable Low power mode.