After an incredible accomplishment of Xiaomi note 4, Xiaomi mi A1, Xiaomi mi A1, now xiaomi prepared to dispatch one new Y-arrangement cell phone : Xiaomi mi Y1. The value this gadget goes under RS 9000 and detail of this cell phone is great. We should discuss this gadget in points of interest.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Advantages (Pros)
- According to specifications, Price range is very Good.
- It’s Xiaomi first device which has Triple slot (Dual Sim with expandable memory slot).
- Very Compactly designed smartphone with beautifull 5.5 inchs.
- The Resolution of display is good with 720 x 1080px and screen to body ratio is 16:9 with PPi of 236.
- Full Design made with metal and plastic.
- Fingerprint sensor is too much Faster, just Unlock Your Device in within 0.2secs and Fingerprint sensor also helps to secure your Private data.
- 1.4GHz Octa-core Processor with Qualcomm snapdragon 435 chipset for better processing expirence and for good graphic expirence xiaomi using Adreno 505.
- Do too many multi operations with 3GB / 4GB of RAM.
- Under price range of RS 9K, Xiaomi offer to customers 13-megapixels rear camera with F/2.2 + phase detection autofocus with LED flash.
- Wao 16-megapixels Front camera , F/2.0.
- Great pre-installed Android 7.0 (Nougat) + MIUI 9.0.
- Two variant available in Internal Memory : 32GB / 64GB
- Expandable memory of 256GB.
- Non-Removable 3080mAh battery.
- Sensors avaialble : Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Active noise cancellation is avialble in this device, It’s provide you good calling sound expirence.
- Four beautiful colours Avialable in Y1 –
1) Dark Grey
4) Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Mi Y1 Disadvantages (Cons & Problems | Issues)
- NON-Removable Battery
- Front camera doesn’t have LED flash.
- NO Fast charging support
- NO Earphone inside box
- Average low-light camera performance.
- Grainy front camera output.
- Xiaomi offer very good specification but xiaomi decrease the battery of this smartphone : Battery life is 3080mAh (Average Battery Life).
We are still working on Display and Camera : Share all honest review very soon.
Comparison Between Xiaomi Mi y1 VS Xiaomi Mi 4 :
|Features||Xiaomi Mi Y1||Redmi 4|
|Prices||RS – 8999||RS – 7999|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE (Y1)||GSM / HSPA / LTE (Redmi 4)|
|Resolution||720 x 1080 (Y1)||1080 x 1280 (Redmi 4)|
|Reviews||Problems of Xiaomi mi Y1||Problems of Redmi 4|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 3||Gorilla Glass 3|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Display Size||5.5 inchs||5.0 inchs|
|Screen to Body ratio||16:9||16:9|
|Chipset||Qualcomm snapdragon 435||Qualcomm snapdragon 435|
|GPU||Adreno 505||Adreno 505|
|OS||Android 7.0||Android 7.0|
|Rear Camera||13MP, f/2.2,PDAF with LED flash||13MP, f/2.0,PDAF with LED flash|
|Front camera||16MP, f/2.0||5MP, f/2.0|
|Sensor||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro,proximity,compass||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||Micro USB , OTG Support||Micro USB , OTG Support|
|Always on Display||NO||NO|
|Battery capacity||3080mAh battery||3080mAh battery|